Pacific Family Medicine Welcomes New Patients
Get in and get out.
If you are a new patient or just need to fill out one of our specific forms, why not fill them out in the comfort of your own home. We have provided links so that you can download, fill out and print your forms before you come in, providing timely visits to our office. When you bring your completed forms in just, hand them to our front desk staff for immediate processing.
- Patient Info Forms Adult
- Patient Info Forms Minor
- Medical Release Form
- Preoperative Exam
- Annual Wellness Visit Summary – Patients over 65
- Annual Health Evaluation Form – Patients under 65
- PFM has a $25 No Show Fee for missing an appointment
- We request you check in for your appointment 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Our Patient Portal is our preferred method of communication. The portal makes it quick and easy to contact your provider. You can schedule and cancel an appointment, and send messages. Ask one of our friendly staff how to get started.
Pacific Family Medicine accepts a wide variety of insurance plans, such as those listed below. If you are on an HMO plan, you might be required to call your doctor to be directed to an Urgent Care Center. If you do not see your insurance plan or medical group listed here, please call us to see if we accept it. Contact us for more information about specific insurance plans. Click for more information about specific insurance plans.
- NAP (National Advantage Plan)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA